I’m Wan Na
I am a registered dietitian, personal trainer, and foodie.
As someone who is constantly putting too much on her plate (literally and figuratively), I show busy working professionals how to make nutritious meals that don't require a lot of prep work or clean.
My Recipes Are:
As a dietitian, I emphasize whole grains, vegetables, and fiber in my recipes because these nutrients help fuel your busy life and are shown to help improve longevity and wellness.
When I'm not cooking or writing about the meals I cooked, I'm watching Food Network or filming recipe videos.
There truly isn't a time throughout the day that I am not thinking about food...
Are you a brand or food business looking to work with a dietitian?
I love working with brands!
As a recipe developer and food photographer/videographer, I create recipes that are easy to make, nutritious, and delicious for the everyday home cook.
If you are a brand, professional, or small business looking to connect with a nutrition professional to support with recipe development and content creation, please feel free to contact me and check out my portfolio.
I bet you didn’t know:
- I write restaurant reviews as a Yelp elite.
- Peanut butter is one of my favorite foods… I enjoy it out of the jar!
- I am OBSESSED with corgis.
- I brew my own kombucha and make my own kimchi at home.
- I was born and raised in New York City. The Big Apple will forever have my heart!
- University of Michigan School of Public Health
- American College of Sports Medicine, Personal Trainer
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Registered Dietitian
- IBS Training for RDs, Monash University