These flourless 3-ingredient vegan gluten-free cookies are easy to make, use no egg or butter to create the perfectly chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside texture.
After a long day at work, having easy and reliable recipes to make is key in my kitchen.
That's why I love this easy and healthy three ingredient vegan cookie recipe.
These are perfect to make for a healthy snack or healthy dessert that is satisfying, full of fiber, and nutrients.
I love having these after dinner as dessert or in the middle of the day for an afternoon snack.
These cookies taste super buttery from the addition of almond flour even though the recipe uses no butter or oil.
Why you'll love these 3-ingredient vegan gluten-free cookies
I love using almond flour as a flour substitute because it is high in fiber, high in protein, and high in nutrients.
Almond flour is full of fiber, vitamins and minerals, and is one of my favorite ingredient to use in gluten-free baking because of it's neutral taste.
As an Amazon Associates Affiliate, I earn commission on certain products. Read my disclaimer policy for more details.
This recipe is refined sugar-free and uses maple syrup as the primary sweetener.
You can substitute maple syrup for coconut syrup, brown rice syrup, agave, or other liquid sweeteners.
We're adding a little bit of baking powder helps the cookies rise and spread.
Note: these cookies will not spread much as traditional cookies with flour would.
These 3-ingredient flourless cookies are so simple that it only requires one bowl, minimal steps, and equipment.
Because we are using almond flour, we don't have to worry about over mixing.
Simply combine the three ingredients needed for this recipe into a bowl.
Use a cookie scooper to scoop out a cookie-sized portion onto a parchment lined sheet. Flatten with a fork or clean fingers.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies turn golden brown around the edges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these cookies good for diabetics?
These cookies are diabetic friendly due to the low sugar and low carbohydrate content.
Each cookie has 7 net carbs per cookie and 5g of sugar.
Can I substitute the almond flour with coconut flour?
I would not substitute coconut flour in these cookies because coconut flour is more absorbent than almond flour.
Oat flour may work as a substitute but I have not tested this out.
Are these cookies keto?
These cookies are low in carbohydrates (7g net carbs per cookie) and would be appropriate for a ketogenic diet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate to make a chocolate 3-ingredient vegan cookie.
- Add ½ teaspoon of pumpkin spice to make flourless pumpkin spice cookie.
- Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to make a peanut butter flourless vegan cookie.
- Add ¼ cup of shredded coconut to make a tropical vegan cookie.
Flourless 3-Ingredient Vegan Gluten-Free Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and baking powder. Mix them together until well combined.
- Add the maple syrup to the almond flour mixture. Stir well until you have a thick, cookie dough consistency. If the dough seems too sticky, you can add a bit more almond flour to adjust the consistency.
- Using a spoon or your hands, scoop out small portions of the dough and roll them into balls. Place the dough balls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each one.
- Flatten each dough ball with a fork, creating a crisscross pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies turn golden brown around the edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. They will firm up as they cool.
Easy and nutritious recipes are my favorite - including this 3-ingredient flourless vegan cookie recipe.
More Easy and Healthy Desserts
- 3 Ingredient Protein Fluff RECIPE
- The Easiest Cottage Cheese Chocolate Pudding RECIPE
- Protein Microwave Mug Cake Recipe (NO Protein Powder or Baking Powder)
- EASY Hidden Veggie Brownies RECIPE
- Healthy Snickers Bar Inspired Recipe (Date-Sweetened, Vegan)
- Easy Homemade Larabars RECIPE (15 flavors)
- Crispy Oatmeal Cookies with Oil RECIPE (Vegan, No Butter)
- Healthy Heavenly Hunks Oatmeal Dark Chocolate RECIPE
- No-Bake Four Ingredient Protein Bars Healthy Recipe
- Healthy Pear Crisp Recipe (Gluten-Free)